Terms & Conditions
I. Welcome to Patricia’s Petals. We are happy to have you. We pride ourselves on quality products and service. We would like to make you aware of the Terms of Service (“Agreement”). That correspond to the use of our website.
- This Agreement is subject to Nevada Laws. Any cause of action you may have with Patricia’s Petals must be commenced within two years after the claim arises. All claims are subject to mandatory arbitration in the jurisdiction of Nevada the venue being Superior Court. To access our website, you must be 16 years old and agree to the terms of the agreement.
- Patricia’s Petals website can not be copied in any way.
- Patricia’s Petals may contain links to other world wide web internet sales. These third party sales may have privacy policies that differ from ours.
II. Using an Account at Patricia’s Petals
- You must be 16 years old.
- You must agree to the terms of this agreement.
- You can’t register for the use of a third party.
- For account security you are provided with a password. If you disclose your user ID or password to another person or entity and allow them to access your account, you are responsible for any transactions related to your account.
III. Purchasing products
You must be 16 years old to purchase products on our website. When purchasing products, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- In addition to our delivery network. We also use UPS, FedEx and USPS to deliver our flowers and products
- We do not deliver flowers or other products for orders less than $29.99
- 2PM local time is the cut off for same day deliveries
- Orders after 2PM will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery hours are typically 9am to 7pm local time.
- Orders placed on Sunday will be scheduled for delivery the following Monday.
- We will make every effort to contact you.
- Holidays we can not guarantee delivery on busy floral holidays ie Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. Please place these orders four days in advance to assure delivery.
- Undeliverable Locations
- These are not limited to cemeteries, cruise ships, airport terminals, post office boxes, remote locations and rural locations.
- Non-Delivery / Late Delivery
- Some conditions are outside our control road closures, traffic conditions, lack of access to the delivery address and weather conditions.
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided.
- These orders will be rescheduled at the next available delivery time or date.
V. Service Fees
- Will apply on delivery orders. They are stated at checkout.
- Some rural locations require and additional charge the customer will be notified.
- Any orders refused by the addressee will not be refunded.
VI. Substitution Policies
- If a floral container or vase is not available a similar container will be substituted.
- Flower arrangements and assorted flowers, if some flowers are not available, we will substitute other kinds of flowers at equal or greater value.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value within the same category.
Your order can be cancelled within 24 hours of order placement. Same day or next day delivery may not be cancelled.
VIII. Copyright and Trademarks
Patricia’s Petals website is protected by US copyright laws. The website is only for your personal use.
All customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Patricia’s Pedals and all of its officer directors, owner, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licenses from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim. You are required to cooperate should any defense of any claim occur.